Things in the tech world move amazingly quickly. Remember Flip Cameras? So if you have old media that you aren’t sure of, call us or bring it by and we’ll give you the options.
And remember, we can convert to CDs or DVDs, but also to digital formats like MP4, MOV, MP3, etc. And we can use one of our flash drives or your flash drive or external hard drive. We do not offer external hard drives for sale.
Ordinary formats we convert:
- Video: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm (Hi-8) Video, Mini DV
- Film: 8mm or Super 8mm
- Audio: 45s, LPs, cassettes, reel-to-reel
- Photos: Prints (up to 13 x 19), slides and negatives (up to 2 1/4″)
Obscure formats we convert:
- Flip Camera video
- Photos, videos and audio off your smart phone
- Mini discs
- Micro-audio cassettes
- Beta SP videotape
- Betamax videotape
- 78 RPM records
- Hi-Def Mini DV
Formats we cannot convert, but if you are in doubt, just ask:
- Old computer discs (floppy discs)
- 8-track audio cartridges
- 3/4″ and 1″ videotapes
- 16 mm film
- PAL tapes (usually from overseas)
- Negatives larger than 2 1/4″
NOTE: If you have old VHS tapes of your favorite TV shows or movies you want to convert, we suggest you try to buy the DVD online instead. The quality will be far better and the cost is usually lower than conversion.
Prints, Slides and Negatives
Our technicians can help preserve your memories by scanning photos, slides and negatives and saving them onto CDs or flash drives.
- Scanning prints
- Scanning slides
- Scanning negatives
- Scanning oversized photos or documents up to 11 x 17
- Printing 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10
- Pringing large sizes up to 13 x 19
- Color Correction
- Slideshows on DVD
Download the pricing info.
Our newest offering is the digital scrapbook. We create beautiful, one-of-a-kind pages (8 x 10 or 12 x 12) in a digital format and mount them in the album of your choosing. Talk to us about capturing the memories from:
- Baby’s first year
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah
- Quinceanera or Sweet Sixteen
- Special honor or occasion
Shutterfly And if you would like to create a picture book on Shutterfly and are overwhelmed by the thought, call us. We’d love to help.
Retouching If you have precious old photos that are faded or discolored, marred with rips or stains, let our retouch specialist help restore them.
Printing We can print black and white or color, matte or glossy finish in any size from 3 x 5 in up to 13 x 19 in.
Mounting We can deliver your prints unmounted, framed in your frames or frames we provide. We can also mount your prints on foamcore or other custom mountings.
We handle your precious memories with tender loving care and NEVER send them away.
There is no set-up fee!
Your choice of DVD Master or digital file, or both.
Do you have reels of old 8mm or Super 8mm film in those round tin film cans or small yellow boxes with faded labels? Chances are they are becoming dry and brittle from being stored in the attic, garage or the top of a closed, hot closet. Save them while you can. Bring back magical images of yourself as a child, parents when they were first married, family and fiends who are no longer here.
We will turn your memories into modern digital files. The whole process takes place at our location, usually within 3 weeks.
- The footage is scanned one frame at a time to capture the best possible image.
- The digitized footage is transferred to a computer editing system where the color and image are enhanced.
- You can have music and titles added.
- The finish video is chapter marked and can be put on DVDs to be shared with family and friends.
- We can also export your film to digital formats so that you can edit them.
- Your film can be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
Bring us that valuable old 8mm film.
Audio formats we can transfer for you:
- LPs and 45s
- Audio cassettes
- Audio files on smart phones
We transfer your old media to:
- Editable format such as .wav
- iPod or other storage device
LP and 45 rpm records are cleaned, then recorded into an audio editing system from a speed adjustable turntable. Our audio cassette and reel-to-reel tape players are professional Tascam and Teac record/and playback decks. Digitized audio can be edited in Steinberg’s Nuendo with E.Q. and audio levels adjusted. The new digital audio track is normalized for CD authoring and can also be exported as .wav or MP3 files for hard drives and USB jump drives.
We print custom labels directly on the new CD. Custom-printed jewelcases and presentation boxes are also available for special projects.
Download the pricing info.
Call us today. 214-349-2349 We’ll give you the production process details.